Friday, April 10, 2009

Caligraphy Contest 100409

Today i didn study at school again... hehe get to ponteng class. yay!

I went to schl super early today i reached b4 7am. Thanks to me my sis finally get to be punctual for her prefect meeting.
ok, today i went to Sunway College n took part in this caligraphy contest(peringkat negeri u noe... ^^). but its a big shock when i realised it was 'da kai' not 'zhong kai'. I bought my super small brush which cannot be used to write ' da kai' ... plus I was practising 'zhoong kai' these days! So... thank god Pn. Cheah sent me home to take my brush (wat a relief *wiping swt*). The auditorium was super crowded. There were 490 contestants from all over Selangar including non-chinese. I didn manage to get a single trophy of course... others were way x100000000000 too great. Most trophies were monopolied by chinese secondary schls.. after tht we went back. Ohya... Sunway college looks kinda lik a castle ...lol coz the walls r lik brick design in orange n brown n the doors were grey in colour with a tiny window... other thn tht is quite ok. i lik the environment though.. lots of students were hanging around studying n chit-chatting... u can see tht everywhere...
urgh.... 2moro still need to go schl for holiday replacement...

Ok thts for all now. sorry no pics..too nervous there.forget. ^^
yv

No comments:

Post a Comment