Friday, July 24, 2009

24.7

Not a special day, but it's patrick's birthday. lol.
Just feel like writing something since the blog is so dull. hey, i wanna tell u ppl sumthing xD Jogging helps a lot :D
I was a lil bit sick a few days ago. To be more specific, flu and sore throat =,= No, not A H1N1. lol. If i really do have h1n1, the entire cyberlink and ppl who talked to me including both v and q will also die with me. I hate flu. Disgusting =,= And the mucus came streaming down like water droplets. Geli le. lol. I know la. Even von also didn't dare to touch me. haha. i guess she must be busy studying right now. shh. xD
Back to the point, jogging. I went jogging alone and i jogged 5 rounds the field near my house.
I'm kinda proud of myself cause i thought i was so lethargic that i couldn't even finish a lap. I took the alternative cause i thought i was sick. Normally, i don't jog around the field. I jog half the usj 16. xD This makes me think of jinzhi again T,T
Then i walked back and i saw these 2 young boys who ffk me =,=
Ha. guess what? i followed them and go jog the second time. But we ended up playing bkb. lol.
I saw andrea and we talked for about half an hour. =,= Then rushed for tuition like an idiot. xD
End of story.
Now i open the book also i sien d. I've no more enthusiasm to study.
I need to buy huijun's brain. how much ? =D
k la, i'm gonna try to open the book again. Night ^^
*py*

No comments:

Post a Comment