Tuesday, August 24, 2010

24/08/10

FINALLY, EXAM'S OVER!!!! :D

hmm.. Happy? No?
Of course i'm happy, cause i dun have to be the not-normal-sleeper anymore :)
Just get scolding from mum ytd night. A scathing one D:
I've no idea why but she seems like she's infatuated in scolding me nowadays after my bro went to US.
okay.. let's not get emo. Exam's over la :D

Lol. Guess what happened in school?
JQ, shuen, kx, yv, thung, schew and i..
We were caught by Pn. Teo for going back late to class. =,=
All because of jinzhi la xD
Wq ran away, i dunno how but she managed to escape from all that.
Mou yi hei right? xD
jk, but really, pn teo's a scary person.
She was hiding in the pejabat to catch us. Yv says so. lol.
Teo din catch us to BBI la, cause we all good girls xD
She just asked us not to repeat the same thing =,=

And i wanna take undang and driving test after next week.
But my bro says it takes a long time, like a few months.
I scared it'll drag until SPM. ):
But without my bro now, i'm like a cripple, i can't go anywhere.
Driving or SPM?

Friday, cup cakes! Me waiting for you :D

Ps : EXAM'S OVER (:

*Py*

No comments:

Post a Comment