Thursday, November 25, 2010

The First Week During SPM

Eeeeeee. I screwed up my sej paper today. :D
Paper 1 was okay. I got 38 correct i think. I THINK. :)
Paper 2... Ahahaha. Screw MIKE MAHEN =,=
Most probably everyone is after him right now.
So i don't have to chop him myself, do i? :D
Damn wei. All those essay ques i studied didn't come out.
Waste all my effort only. I STUDIED UNTIL 4 AM!!!! OR WAS IT 5?
I was sleeping through the ques in paper 1. I fell asleep after every ques. =,=
Err I only know 2 ques in paper 2 the essay part which are nabi and raja berperlembagaan.
And another one i did globalisasi.
LOL and guess what? I guess i'm gonna lose 20 marks in that essay.
Cause most of the things i write cannot read one. All craps. And wrong facts. heeeee. xD
Okok we should get over with sej right now.
BURN THE BOOKS !!!! During results day cause muayyad said tak bawa berkat if burn during exam. hahaha. :)

AND AND AND BM AND BI WERE EASY :D :D :D

Sej's over, so does that mean SPM is over? :)
oh i forget there's bio. arrgh. D:

Gotta goooooo. ^^

PS : (Y) oooosh. xD

*py*

No comments:

Post a Comment