Monday, March 28, 2011

Spm Results Day

Hmm... My spm results. Mum not happy with it. ): I got like 6A+ , 2A , 2 A- and 1 B+...

Yea I know compare to my usual results its a lil different.

She said i nvr study when spm was around the corner. LOL.

Mayb i got lazier or sumthing. hee :)

That day i went out with my gfs.

And i'm helping yv to update. She got fab results 9A+ 1A and B + for chinese too.

She also get B for chinese how do you expect me to get A?

There. My excuse. xD

I guess i just have to be more optimistic yes?


AND HEY, I GOT A NEW PHYSICS LECTURER!!!!

WEEE NO MORE THEEBA. :D :D :D

Pictures?


I met sr in pyramid :)


HAHAHAHA LOOK AT JOHNSON!! Too happy to take pic with girls :)

kx, jq, ys, yv, py <3 Ccy the gang and my boy :)

me and my pretty hj :D

stupid muayyad. hee


sophy and i :)


us :D


bunny ! :)


there. my results :D


*PY*

No comments:

Post a Comment