Tuesday, November 17, 2009

100

Thanks to my friends : Siau Thung, Phui Yee, Yi Shuen, Jia Qian, Yee Von and Pei Yun for celebrating my birthday at Sunway Pyramid ALTHOUGH my bday passed long long time ago..haha
very happy =)
shuen : our 1 is Quality..their 1 is Quantity! XD
phui yee ask them to wear red..but yeevon sesat..



at first we planned to go for movie but some said want go karaoke..then we went to Amp since phui yee said she din go b4..i wont go Amp anymore..we changed 3 rooms..seiyeh

sesated von


Red~~


thung fell down..and shuen pulled her up..


ys > me > phui yee



think thy are sweet?scroll down..


i wonder how thy take this photo..=)


thy are not sweet! thy are crazy..=)

phui yee and I

sesat von

At last i post it..i m very lazy..
~Q~

No comments:

Post a Comment