Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Current Obsessions

Okay, now final exam is finally over... but i feel so empty now coz i hav tons of left over time.
Help me out please...

So... the only think I'm currently, actively participating is checking out my fav artists n some new stuff. This is basically wat im doin after final exam...
Current artist obsessed to: Taylor Swift XD

She is such a talented singer/songwriter. I always check out for her new songs n live shows cause she plays guitar so well + singing. Enough wif the fan-girl-ing , check out her new released cd (platinum edition):)


Current k-pop boy band obsessed to: SS501 (SHINee will always be my fav b.band)Oh, this i just got obsessed wif it yesterday. I sent the song's link to everyone im msn-ing but they didn show much respond (as usual). Their comeback song is awesome, called "Love Like This".

Current k-drama obsessed to: You're Beautiful


Yishuen, JQ~ when will the nxt ep come!!! Im dying to watch the next ep T_T
Signing Out: YV^^











No comments:

Post a Comment