Monday, May 17, 2010

17/5/10

Finally, exam over :D JPS need study? D: Today was ok i guess. Hope the shots i made were accurate :D Bio damn hard la. Im definitely not those bio-type person xP

Muayyad was sitting beside me today instead of teng. He kept asking me for answers and i guess Pn Azlin suspected us. (again~ lol) She whispered something to pn tay =,= Then i ignored muayyad no matter how he called me. Sorry xD

Ps & i

Pj & Ps

Bunny! :D

She's 4 months old now. hmm kinda big size. She bites. Practically, she bites every single doll or fluffy stuff at home =,= And my bro'll start cursing :"OI thats mine la!". xD
My aunty kept telling us why dun u guys give her away and buy a miniature dog.
But we dun wan to. She just dunno how we felt when we found her after she was stolen by the bloody indian.
We felt relieved.. happy.. It was ineffable.
I could feel it. There was an atmosphere of euphoric excitement. Even my dad who didn't really like it feel happy for us :)

It feels good to have a dog. xD At least i've somebody to talk to whenever i stay up till late night :) Yeevon's getting a puppy too xD Lets visit her puppy after the hol xD

gotta go, bye. :) *py*

No comments:

Post a Comment