Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wesak Day

So you expect me to post some buddha statues pics since the title is wesak day?
lol. sorry to disappoint you =,=
I din get to go to the temple la.
All thung's fault.
Went to play badminton with schew, thung, ling2 and bro's friends.
Too long nvr go exercise, now muscles aching D:
Guess what? Alot ppl wanna kau siau thung la! LOL
First was this john then her ex classmate i think. xD
LOOK:

This is John xD

And David. LOL

schew ee. haha

ok this looks wrong xD thung so happy r :D

Nothing to do. So take a pic of my keychain.

My maid actually caught this for my dog to play. LOL. It's a grasshopper =,=

Went to watch this movie with cousins ytd. lol.
It was awesome. Kinda funny :D
Went out whole day on fri and sat.
Didn't get to study lo. Tonight burning the midnight oil again :D
I don't think ppl will study on fri and sat right?
Unless they have nothing to do boring until go open their books @@

Gotta go. Start doing acc and study chem :)
*py*

No comments:

Post a Comment