Wednesday, September 29, 2010

29/09/2010

Hey. So how's life? :D
Currently suffering from JPS papers :)
Questions leaked like what only, and this is so called Program Peningkatan Prestasi Akademik.
Today was moral and chinese paper 1.
Chinese it was supposed to be "ta yuan liang le wo" la, but it turned out to be "wo zhong yu yuan liang le ta".
Wth. lol. But all I did was change the him into me, and me into him.
I wrote something about my parents abandoned me, not my idea la, it was SOMEBODY's idea. xD
Tonight getting back my acc exam paper, I screwed up my paper 1 . D:
I doubt I can still get the same high mark as usual... Unlucky i guess, or was it because i was watching tv too often? rofl.
Hmm. I received his message from aussie again ytd night, saying how he still rmb it was the first time we met years ago. =,=
It's weird though, for him to say he'll still be here for me. Go be there for you gf la. lol.
Just kidding. But yes, I'll be well, always :D
and I changed my glasses ! No big difference though, only it's red now. St says it's sexy. Die la her. xD
Oh, and i bought a new watch. I get too used to digital watch and right now, I still can't really read this bloody watch. But hey, I'm growing up, I'll get used to it one day. I won't go back to Lick Hung just to learn how to read the watch la. Damn you kx. LOL.
There, the new me.


That day i was being so kind la. I let this dog come into my house because it was raining.
And guess what? My bunny and her, they fight. =,=
Then I locked my dog inside the cage.
You know, this dog is superb, it was trying to climb into my house through the window !!!
When the rain stops, my maid sent her home.
She's soooo cute, the doggy i mean. lol.


Kay, nothing much I guess. Tmrw add maths, and here I am waiting for the paper.
Lazy neh. Off to sleep. Night ! :)

*py*

No comments:

Post a Comment