Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mission Accomplished !

Miss me? haha.
Kinda busy these days. No time to upload some pics on our lives.
We had so much fun doing jz's album :D
And yea, jz cried for 1 hour after watching the video and the album xD

Okay... Back to the point !
We managed to buy 4 presents d other day.
We were all like superwomen ! xD
And i'm really glad we did that together :D
It was fun of course.
Taking videos and all =,=
Shuen, there's one video that goes like this :
py : PHEWIT!!!!
yv : SHUEN'S TRYING TO UNTIE HER BRA!!!!!
ROFL!!!!!
wanna see? haha. man man deng la xD
And here's the list of what we bought :
1. Genie - red tie (FYI, his mum likes red. So yea, we bought red one xD) & black t-shirt.
2. JQ - her pretty blouse
3. WQ - jeans ! (shuen as the model :D)
4 Me (heels =,=)

There're tons of pics. And seriously, i can't spare the time to upload it here.
Check it out on my fb :D
leephuiyee@hotmail.com
Busy D:
Today genting, tmrw malacca, the day after tmrw klcc !
Hj asked me to study since last week but i haven't really studied since my trials.
Can i don't study right now?
I wanna play, play and play xD
And somebody told me : " procrastination is a form of art i mastered. "
I guess i've mastered that too :D

k la, that's all i guess? :)
Will upload some other pics too.
You can't find it on fb one ! xD
Next time k?

out, py :D

No comments:

Post a Comment