Wednesday, October 20, 2010

PJ

Hee. After not seeing him for so long, he becomes thinner. Surprisingly. xD
We were messing up with him just now.
And guess what? He told me distinction is stupid. =,=
Cause i was asking him which certs to pass to jichuan. He said don't take the AMC one cause he got distinction. WTH. How i wished i have a brain like his. D:
He was studying and asking his friend how to memorize negative binomial.
That was what i heard la. lol
LOL. Stupid la him. I bet he misses bunny more than he misses us la.
He went like "i wanna see bunny i wanna see bunny." =,=
I guess he's doing fine over there. I was kinda worried bout him cause he din even know when to cut his hair. xD
Glad he's okay . :)

Skipping school tmrw, weeee~
I won't be in the video then. D:
Who cares? :)
*py*

No comments:

Post a Comment