Friday, October 8, 2010

YS NO.2?!

i really dun wanna be the ys no.2, but look at alllll the bruises on my legs (specifically the right one) i hav no choice but to admit it T.T
this is how it goes, last week i bang onto my door right at the edge of it. result, my lips were bleeding n luckily my nose is still straight XD then, i got a sore toe for a week! i cant even walk properly in schl plus its jps paper week -.-"
tht friday, my family n i went out to hav a nice dinner n came back at 10pm+ As i was too tired, i dozed off in the car traveling back. when we finally reached home, i was in sleeping mode walking out of the car. then it Happened -.- Stepping out of the car... n a few steps more... i stepped on my shoe's lace n tripped. not again. i got a huge scab on my right knee. oh well... positive thinking: i should be grateful i wasnt in the mood of wearing my 4 inch high heels tht day but the mini 2.5 inch one. but it still hurts... * crying*
yest, i got my middle finger trapped at the door slit n i got 2 cute little 'blue blacks' on my middle finger today. N guess wat... its the SAME door! Hate tht bathroom door of mine!:(
Crying off,
YV.... T.T...

No comments:

Post a Comment