Monday, December 27, 2010

Update?

LOL. Busy laaaa. :D
Busy is an excuse to not blog. heee :)
Do you realize i actually blog more during exams? =,=
Release stress gua...

Just came back from the talk with schew ee.
She forced me to go. D;
But rofl! I saw hot guy. heee.
If his face is effing clear, aha, then i er still won't fall for him la.
Too gay ;D

Hmm. I signed up in Sunway College for Ausmat.
So my next few years will be in there, or at least one year :)
I'm not alone, i've my ahgong(weitar). weeeeee!! ;D
And i heard many are joining us too.
Er. Janice, karling, meiyen...
No guys!!! muahahaha.
So i told him no worries, i'm a guy. (If YOU're looking at this, you're gay then ;p)

I'll be super busy during january. Hectic life huh? :D
Genting & water park?
Then i'll start my ausmat on 10th.
No more hols for me. ;(

And hey everyone, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!! :)
Another new year. I hate it when ppl start asking so what you plan to do and bla bla..
Cause yea... I just wanna slack through my life. LOL.
Nah, i can't afford to disappoint my family. :D

There you go. Update yes? heeee.
I shall move on to my drama.
Night babes. :)

PS : SOMEBODY TELL ME WHERE'S MY YEEVON? :(

Lots of love,
py ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment