Thursday, December 30, 2010

Prom Night (22.12.10)

Hmm. Prom... Lol. It was er okay i think. Just that i don't really like formal event like this.
Though i was happy. Heee. :D
I'm kinda busy with dramas right now.
Pictures tell everything? :)

the ugly ted :)

my love and i :D

this was the best pic of you cause cannot see your face :)

Guys.

Eeeeee. me :D
You love me don't you? xD

us. :)

Prom queen and i . *.*

Prom king and i . +.+

joshua! :D

ROFL.

I love this pic :)

haha. the 3 gays. xD

they looked cute don't they? :D

Awww. The bridegroom & the bride. ^^

pat ! :)

hee. My buddy since form 1. She looked bloody pretty on that day. Seriously :D
oh and his bf, yea they look super cute together :)

muayyad - the nothing better to do guy who liked to pull off my hairband =,=
I'll miss him :D

kj, ys, hx, py & mc .

LOL!!! Jed !! :):):)

mua sister. teng teng !! :)

Wee. I'm done yes? haha
night! :)

*py*

No comments:

Post a Comment