Sunday, January 9, 2011

9.01.2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR?
I'm not too late am i? lol.
Kinda busy nowadays. And lazy to blog. hee ;)
I had an unforgettable new year eve. ;D;D;D
Practically, we jumped into the pool with clothes on and lol, when the guard came to warn us again, they said happy new year to him. =,=
That was at night, it was exactly 12am i think. :)
Before that, i went to pyramid with ccy they all.
2 rounds of red box @@

Them.

ROFL! He owed me this. Aww. what a cute lala pose. heee ;D

My last pic with ccy. D:
He's currently suffering in NS.
I'll miss him. :)

schew, py, ys, kx.

2.1.11-4.1.11 : Genting trip

Group pic!

6.1.11-7.1.11 : Water Village in Taman Tasik Prima.


ahaha. they looked funny xD

Sorry yv, i din keep my promise.
I uploaded this pic cause you looked too pretty !!! ;D

our chef ^^

Yam~~~~ Seng~~~~

ENOUGH OF PLAYING!!! TIME TO WAKE UP =)
Hmm... Starting my new college life tmrw.
Wq asked me how do i feel.
Nervous? Not at all.
I'll do well ;)

*py*

No comments:

Post a Comment