Wednesday, January 19, 2011

18/1/11

Haih.
I have tonnes of homework. ;(
Its only the second class for each subj and the hw is already overwhelming. lol.
What a life. ;D
I feel like procrastinating, can i?
Of course i can.
Ooosh i'm py ain't i? xD
Yea. I'll get it done by tmrw. I promise. hee. ( You believe? ^^)
And hey! Its not fair. Wei Tar's lecturers all not around and he doesn't get so many hw like i do. D;
When his lecturers get back, I'll start laughing at him. xD
It will be A LOT by then. weeeee. Evil me.

To JQ, Wei Tar and I AREN'T TOGETHER . =,=
So don't feel like you're the third person whenever you're around.
Don't feel awkward at all. Yea she told me. ;)
He's my ahgong, and your dad. xD
I won't cheong yours la. What's yours is yours. lol.

oh oh its my second driving lesson tmrw!!!!!
ROFL! I won't get myself into an accident. No worries.
PRO here. aha.

And I miss high school. *sobs*
I miss hanging out together with my bunch of girls. Lol in the canteen together like nobody's business. I miss you ppl. ;D

Have a nice day!
Sweeeeeet dreams. :)

*py*

No comments:

Post a Comment