Monday, July 11, 2011

Jq's Birthday Party

Its 2am in d morning, here I am, posting stuff online because i can't sleeepppp. :p
Heeee!!! ALL OF US had lots lots fun when we were in jq's house celebrating her bday :D
We managed to sneak a cake inside. Without the house owner knowing.
I must admit we are sooo pro :)
You know what? They wrote happy birthday in korean on jq's cake. :D
I bet the lady was like HUH when she was asked to write that. xD
LOL!! Thinking of it, I feel like sitting on a time machine and go back to that night =,=
Even yv was kinda crazy. Yea... WONG YEE VON!!!
We were so busy making stupid stupid videos.
I guess I'll never be able to find friends like them.
CRAZY CRAZY ONES. < 3
AND HEY, NO LAST OUTING. ONLY MORE OUTINGS :D
We did quite lots of awesome stuff.
Don't ask us what did we do, ask what did we not do. :P
We slept at around 5 am in the morning.
The next day we woke up at 9...
The first thing that came into my mind when i opened my eyes was "IM HUNGRY" :(
Yeah like super hungry =,=
Then we went out for breaky!!!! weeee :D:D:D
HEEE AND WE HAD FUN TEXTING KX'S "friend".
LOL. not that kind of friend you're thinking, but "friend". heee
Its P & C, so i guess im not allowed to say it here.
:D:D:D
haha pictures? next time then.
Gootttaaaa sleep now.
Another 4 hours for me to dream about my prince and castle.

Night babes! Sour sour dreams. :)

Off, py. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment