Monday, July 4, 2011

Shuen's sis's birthday party (2.7.11)

Saturday, 2.7 - All of us went to celebrate shuen's sis's birthday (quite far i know, but hey we bought presents for her! LOL. just that i din wrap only xD) in usj 19, digital mall, karaoke.
Hee. Great day like shuen said. :) I really do hope she had a great day too... :(
Eeeee. mc and the pys were kinda late, because mmc was LATE!!!!
ALL HIS FAULT!! :D
NOTHING TO DO WITH ME AT ALL!! (:
We were there the whole day, bbq-ing, singing, playing pool, wii and er having fun with shuen's nephew. lol.
BBQ - black chicken for the others and the nicely cooked ones for us :p
weitar : " I think i wanna drop ausmat, i should become a chef . " =,=
Singing - Aww... nonid to say. we dominate the whole set. lol
we were there from 2 till 8...
Then dinner time we ended up eating mamak in usj 9 :(
Hmm. Tell me you wanna look at my pretty pictures. xD
There you go :D


Me lesbian. Stay away from me. :)

Us and shuen's sis. Look at tan wei tar. shorts =,= He looks much better when he's in college. Mempersiasuikan us only. lol

Birthday girl and her bf :)

Cake!! Me likey. *yummy* :D

LOL! dun hiao la u. ah von's face very cute xD

My gfs and i. *lots of love*

see. i damn pro yes? :)

mua yv and i (:

the greenish blue ones .

Prawn with cheese? lol

Him.

Peace! *.*

My primary classmates! :D

I like this one :)

There, my girl. We'll always be there ;)

Gotta go. Prepare tmrw's chem test and eld presentation. *dies*
Have a nice day!
Me, me and me, py :)

No comments:

Post a Comment