Monday, August 22, 2011

Awww... i wanted to be there tooo...
who wanna miss tht much fun dear :)
sorry i wasnt there <3
I'm so happy u had a BLAST (literally n ...wat u call tht? nvm)lol
I just finished my test for all my subjects few hours ago. hehe.
super relaxed n happy tho i think i will score miserably for my bio n pure math papers T.T
yer...........
i wanna celebrate oso!!!! ur burfday this year super grand leh!
actually mmc called me tht day b4 ur super burfday. haha.
he was like in a hurry thn i just woke up. idk wat he talkin n he was so excited thn he asked me where am i?
i said at home.
he say, oh! i forgot ur not here anymore. nvm bb.
thn i said again im at home, wat u want to do?
he say he wanna celebrate ur bday n etc.........
thn dunno how the conv ended.

i just wanna say.....
I AM AT HOME, AT SUBANG JAYA!!!
lol.
which i didn. :(
so like tht i missed ur burfday splash T.T
it was after awhile only i realized wat he was actually trying to say coz he woke me up from my afternoon nap so....
sorry la dear...
next year :)

Many more love thn lots of love,

Yeevon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment