Thursday, September 8, 2011

8/9/11

My evaluation exam just passed b4 the raya hols. And my mock exam is in 2 weeks.
My final WACE exam is around end of oct... :(

AHHHHH IM SOOOO BUSY, SUFFOCATED BY ALL THOSE STUPID EXAMS...

haih. yeevon ar yeevon. i dunno what to study... how?? D:

I go india study meet u all wan? :D
Dentistry in india for 5 years. 200 thousands plus. xD

Me dreaming only...
My future, so good if I can procratinate them :D

AND HEY! I just finished my oral test today!!
LOL! the lecturer who examined me has an extreme expression. haha
SHE KEPT SAYING HMMMM THEN KEPT NODDING HER HEAD SAY CORRECT AND GOOD . =,=
I couldn't look at her cause if I look at her I can't concentrate. I'd be distracted and LMAO! :D

k la k la. my parents very noisy keep asking me to do the stupid album...
CANT STAND IT :(

nights!

Love ya,
py

No comments:

Post a Comment