Monday, March 9, 2009

Movie at Sunway

My turn to post ^.^


Today, Qin n me went to watch Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li wif sis n lots of senior (Form 5's). Thanks to sis, finally get to go out after a stressful exam. (It's hard to cope wif form 4 studies *dies*)


This was how it looks lik when we went there around 12 noon.





I get to sit exactly at the centre :)




This movie was awesome! I like it!

Chun Li was great! (at fighting of course)

I think this was the first movie that i felt interesting. I tend to feel sleepy or yawn a thousand times after the first hour watching. ^^


After 2 hours of movie, we went out shopping for a while.


Picture of Qin n sis outside Mini Toons.


Pic of Wen Hui n Qin buying groceries.Hehe.



How weird? 2 teenagers buying groceries. I managed to snap a photo of them here which Qin didn allow me to. Sorry, Qin. ^^


Okay, thats all for today. Need to prepare for my aural n lisan tomorrow.

Good Night.
~Von~

No comments:

Post a Comment