Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunway Pyramid

~Q~

I went to Sunway Pyramid yesterday..
I had my dinner at Dragon-i
In Dragon-i, something =.= happened...

This is a cup of fruits ordered by me..=)
The waiter served it before the food come..It should be served after our dinner..
Okay..nvm..we then ate half of it and left another half to eat after our dinner..
Here is the main thing..
After the dinner..I wanted to eat the another half of the fruits..Mana tau my sis and bro ate finish all of the fruits..and left what u see in the pic for me..I was like =.=..you know what my brother said? "Jie..nah this one give you..finish it la.." Zzzzz....

Okay next..

This is the tissue..where small kids like to play with..
My brother use that tissue to lap his armpit..
Zzz...

After that, I went to China..


Then we continue shopping..
While waiting my brother outside Toycity(opposite MPH),
Suddenly, outside MPH, got alot of ppl gathered there..It's suddenly u know?SUDDENLY!!
I thought got artist or what..I wanted go there n see but my dad said don't go..
Maybe there are ppl fighthing..
You know what happen?GOT ROBBER!!haha..GOT POLIS!!haha..
okay la The End~
~Q~

No comments:

Post a Comment