Saturday, March 21, 2009

Py's trip to Beijing

Thoroughly, my trip to china was kinda fun i think =D
okay here it goes:
We departed at 845 in the morning.


My plane. I expected there would be games inside the plane since it was so bloody huge. But too bad i was wrong D: Luckily i brought some books with me. Lame one as in doraemon and those. lol.

The ang mo kia i saw in d airport when i was simply wandering. Damn. He was plumb, thanks to his mum. lol. Apparently, his mum was opposite of his dad. =D















The hotel we stayed. JOY CITY. My tour guide has got a pretty cool name-yun yun(cloud cloud) lol. She reminds me of another LPY =D


If you think that these're the going-to-wilt-leaves then you're totally wrong. That small thingies are flowers. =,=


Our first destination is the SUMMER PALACE(if i'm not mistaken, i kinda forget the names of the places. lol. My bro is better than me =,=)
















bro and i:




<3


The male one is the one with a ball underneath(down) and the female one has its kid with it(up).



Dragon head building she says.

Bird's Nest :








Look at this. I took this surreptitiously. Those babies in china have holes under their pants to make it convenient for them to urinate.><

The Great Wall:


beautiful isn't it? (:


Finally, we're there! The highest point :p

Miss Malaysia. lol just jk. =D

Pandas:




Lazy one. lol



The real and fake peacock =D





The jumping scene. I look funny =,=




Trishaw =D


Look at those signs:


And him =,=

That's all. There're still tons of photos but too bad, i'm lazy =D Maybe next time.
School's reopening soon. Time really flies T,T
gtg, off. ~py~

No comments:

Post a Comment