Saturday, May 23, 2009

BaCk!

Ok Ok Im BaCk, Ok!?

Finally, mid-term exams over!!! I wanna go OUT! anymore plans, my friends?? ^.^

Yesterday 22/5

py, wq, me went summit n watched this movie - Night at The Museum. It was hilarious!lol. I lik the three angels? or erm... three cute sculptures singging Love Bug there. So cute ^^ love them.


Today 23/5
We had a fun time playing BadMinTon!
siauthung, siauinn, kaixian, py, wq, my sis n me went for badminton at 3k. after 2 weeks busy wif the exams we finally had time to sweat! too bad i didn take any pics of us playing badminton.

Extra:
I watched n stalked Shinee all day. found nothing but their new mv. wq n py pls go watch shinee's new mv... pls.... ^^

Erm.... thts all today. nothing special. i spent almost the whole day infront of the cp.

YV

No comments:

Post a Comment