Sunday, May 31, 2009

SATURDAY!

lol. okay cheer von. i'm posting now :D

hmm. The day started with schew ee, thung, kxian and i playing badminton in a factory in usj 19.
I wasn't really plying. I wasn't really serious after all. Just laughing my head off like sopoh. lol.

thung.

nice shot? of course nice la. taken by me xD

schew ee the poser :D

sopoh pointing at some stuffs. lol

Then, i went to take accounts exam. umm i get to balance all but my answers weren't really same as some of my friends. :D nvm la. Next thing, the most interesting part is coming =,=

THANKS TO WHO? JEDEDIAH! lol. :D
i went there at 6 for BBQ PARTY u know? bbq party. lol.
There was bunch of solou and sopoh. (ccy, tsung weng, jed, danielS, kuen wei and the sis, mun chun, jiali, deb, eujin etc.)
Then end up i started to eat at 11pm. Open your eyes not am. It's pm. Ended up eating supper with schew ee(she came to meet us at 11. And she ate SOMETHING here not fair right? lol.) yay. :D
I had fun fanning at the field, though i wasn't full. AT ALL. i'm still hungry now. Somebody send me some food? lol.
Only get to take few pictures cause we were too busy fanning =,=

After 2 hours waiting for food, finally! too bad not mine =,=

Luckily this pretty girl was there, if not i would be bored to death :D

I went home around 1130. Dad said cannot stay too late cause he thinks that robbers will be coming out at this time with their guns. lol. Then, i taught my cousin to play guitar =,=
She only knows how to hit it. :D


lol =,=

k la. gtg. night babies :D

*py*

No comments:

Post a Comment