Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lim Jin Zhi =D

I miss my dar :D Let's blog sumthing bout her xD i miss going jogging with her. i miss sitting roller coasters with her >,< We've nvr been in the same class before. Not even once. We're still considered very close friend though. I miss comparing "fatness" with her.
"haiyo! I'm getting fatter la jinzhi. Let's go jogging everyday."
"okay! Let's go. tmrw go mpsj jog 6 rounds. wanna see who's fatter? see my stomach. so big la" "walao. you haven't see mine oso. t mrw go jogging then go eat breakfast again. jog eat jog and eat, of course fat lo. lol."
And the conversation carried on with our daily stuffs and secrets :) i miss playing badminton with her :) I miss bkb-ing with her. Even there were only 2 of us playing in usj 4 tanning under the bloody hot sun. we almost got kidnapped in usj 4 le. rmb? haha. Luckily we used to jog. We ran all the way to Istilah if i'm not mistaken. like sopoh =,=
Girls, dun play bkb in usj 4 especially when you're alone. :) And yea, she used to go training with me before LBT. We won of course =D She's my only jogging partner. Unlike my other buddies, they don't exercise, especially wq and yv xD Why did she have to go?

Nice scene isn't it? i'm the one whom took this. =D

I miss chatting with her in the field in front of her hse .

The sky when we were idling together =D


Now, she's no longer here and left us with tons of fabulous memories. No matter what, we will never forget her. Not in a million years. :)

*pY*

No comments:

Post a Comment