Thursday, June 4, 2009

Holiday?

Where are yv and wq? They're missing T,T
Save me from boredom. Anyway, i wanna show u guys something.
This is the "BEST" sweet ever ! (okay i'm sounding sarcastic, lol =,=)
If yun gives you this type of sweet, rmb not to eat it :) If you still wanna try, go ahead. lol.
Don't blame me for not reminding xD I took 2 hours to swallow that damn thing . -.-
Yun says that's for d emperor. You're not , so don't act one :)

The sweet's supplier.

After olympiad tuition in school, we played badminton. AGAIN. Lifeless ppl like me play bad with schew ee and thung everyday xD

They torture me T,T

Playing Bubble bubble and trying to beat SE's high score.

Thung's turn

She did it herself. Willingly. lol. xD

Then i thought i could've go home and take a shower since we smelled so badly. Too bad, something's wrong with my bro's car. =,=
So we waited there for almost an hour. Sad case.
O.o Thung, he's looking at us le. lol




wee~ my turn to bully SE xD



pity you la. but don't cry ^^ We'll try our best next time :D

I have 3 tuitions later. Happy? And yea, just to inform you ppl, our plan has changed to next thursday. okay right? good :D
This is the last post before i fly to jakarta.
Will be back on monday night.
Will bring back some souvenirs if there's any. see u then :)
zai jian. #py#

No comments:

Post a Comment