Friday, June 19, 2009

Next week is our open day. Parents r coming to get their child's report card. Urgh! i hope i didn fail my add maths... teachers r goin to write my marks wif red ink n tht will be damn embarassing if i do. I cant get rid of it forever when it is inscribed in there! plsx100000000000
well to be frank. Im a little dissapointed wif my results. thts y me so moody today py.... not really pretty scores... hav to admit. It is so frustating when teachers hav high expectations on us n marked exactly based on the answer sheets given. Not just one teacher is acting tht way.. but a few of them.. no need to list them:( cant they be more flexible? thts y some of my papaers r scoring so badly. The only way to comfort myself is to forget abt it n tell myself "Its better if u get lower marks now..." For those who feel the same wat try to think this way. Its working. ^^

p.s//Im not supposed to talk abt my results here actually... XP coz wq said we cant do so. but since py started first n attempted a few times. I'll giv my shot too :) bye

Yv

No comments:

Post a Comment