Sunday, June 14, 2009

Yogyakarta

Forgive me for procrastinating to post the pictures to jogja. xD I was too busy after i came back from jogja. First was celebrating kx's & yun's bdays. Tuitions. My drama. And Jasmine's party today. hmm okay back to the point. The place was Yogyakarta(Jogja). The trip was much more better than what i thought anyway. I didn't know Indonesia has such beautiful places =D Hey! i went to candi borobudur xD You know? The one in our form 4 sejarah text book xD um lazy write already. I ain't happy today. So the pictures will do the talking for me.









Make a wish and touch the buddha inside the stupa and your wish will come true.










There're too many pic. Lazy post. Time really flies. School will be reopening the day after tmrw. Don't feel like going to school T,T I need more time. Came back from jasmine's hse around 12 i think. The food was certainly better than jed's bbq party xD no offences. We played some games. And i ... Nvm xD It's 3 already. Good night =)
*py*

No comments:

Post a Comment