Saturday, June 19, 2010

Call me Benji



Benji's finally here!!!

Welcome to Ur New Home Benji!

HE's over one week here now, grown quite abit from the the picture my mom got from my aunt who was looking after him. He looks slimmer n more... 'matured' shall we say, in a way :) idk. We went back to my grandma house n picked up my little bengee last weekend. I hav totally zero knowledge on how to pick up a puppy n fetch it back for a long 6 hour drive from Perlis n back to S.Jaya. Eventually, we made it as usual but benjee throwed up all over the box we placed it in n we had to stop at every rest station to clean it up -.- yes, obviously he had 'car sickness' lol Thanks to our lack of research n preparation bfore rearing a puppy. The first day benji reached home, he's so cute n loves to explore. He sniffed all over the house before turning his attention to us although we tried all sorts of tricks to attract his attention. He adapted pretty quick. No weepings n cryings on the 1st day. Only desperation. Desperate to get into our living room which he's not allowed to XD. His current interest is on my FLOOR MOP. Yes, my floor mop, the 1 we used to clean up floor, yes. Ah, and also my broom. He's practically insane over the 'hairs' of my mop n broom. He's really hardcore in scaterring my broom n floor mops...which is imposible. I take good care of my cleaning equipments :) Hope tht he will like his new home.


Benji's younger brother *cute*

Benji's Sister (she's OKU btw)

Benji's daddy.

Benji: "Lemme pose for u, nah!"

Benji: " y r u still stalking me?"


Sigining off: Yeevon ^.^



No comments:

Post a Comment