Thursday, June 3, 2010

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

W
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
~
FINALLY, exam is over :D
If you're taking acc tmrw, YES I'M LAUGHING AT YOU! xD
yes, hj i'm talking bout you. xD xD
feel like slapping me? haha come la xD
After suffering for 5 weeks, now it's over :)
Just came back from acc...
The paper was a little tough, like what i expected.
It's Mrs. Lim's paper la, never easy.

My bro told me, 休息是为了走更远的路.
LOL. true what.
So rest now :D

I'm not gonna sleep today.
AOD AOD AOD AOD.
The guys in the drama damn cute la xD
Currently watching the latest drama :)


Haha. This little girl over here very naughty =,= Playful like dunno what. lol.
Kacau me whole day cannot study my acc properly xD
But who cares, it's over now :D

Gotta go, watch my epi 6,7,8,9 xD
*py* ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment