Monday, June 28, 2010

Piano Station Concert 2010

Last saturday, as i said, i went for the olympiad competition. Tough for me of course.
Anyways, i wasn't there to win also.
And about the concert we went to, surprsingly, i saw many ppl from our school. =,=
Kinda embarassing. MC sort of reprimanded me because i din tell him i was performing.
and he was there. I was like OMG when he and xinjun sms-ed me they were there.
Our performance was... ok i guess?
yeevon and i screamed like there wasn't anybody in the hall when the others were performing. lol.
And the girl who sang complicated, i really pity her.
She has a wonderful voice but the song doesn't suit her.
But still, we cheered for her :D
Finally, no more rehearsal xD
Pics:














More photos on fb.

I wanna watch the new hk drama, but after this thursday, i think my dad'll ban me from everything :D
Gotta go, tuition D:
bye.
*py*

No comments:

Post a Comment