Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2011 CNY

HAPPY CNY !!!
Let's see what I've done during the CNY. Fraser's Hill, Genting, Jogoya and houses to visit. :D
Oh and yesterday we went kx's house for steamboat. Thung's house to get angpau apparently and Mc's house to win money . :D :D :D
BY THE WAY, IN BETWEEN SUCKS. ):
I just went karaoke with few sopohs and my dummy today. :D
I din exactly sang out my lungs but yea, kinda tiring.
Tmrw another driving lesson.
Good luck to me?
Pictures speak for me :

Hee. Cousin :)

camwhoring in mc's house. LOL

Haih. They're still the same after 2 months. :)

I love my girls :)

cousins :)

ps ^^

Jogoya. Uh huh. I ATE ALOT :D

Mum & Dad. (:

Aww... Sweet couple :D

Fatty la you, die die also must wear my jacket. DON'T ACT SEXY PLS :)

Adorable kids, including me. XD

I'm getting fatter. Weeeee. lol. College tmrw. TIME FLIES =,=
I DON'T WANNA GO BACK TO COLLEGE.
AHHHHHH~
Happy studying and working.
nights. :)

*py*

No comments:

Post a Comment