Monday, February 21, 2011

21.2.11

I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!!!

And guess what? The jpj ppl asked me if im a local cause they said i looked like a japanese.
LOL! I was seriously laughing my ass out.
oh i almost gave the tester a heart attack on the road. :D
Not to forget the stupid sun. It was a bloody hot day.
I was sweating like nobody's business.
I SAW HUI ROU!!!!! And i met another new girl.
She's awesome! :) Pretty, nerdy look, adorable, 24. heeee.
But... :(
She failed slope twice, 3 point turn once, on the road once.
AND TODAY SHE FAILED SLOPE AGAIN.
Who immediately comes to your mind? LOL.
The person who may face the thing...
Hmm. I was thinking bout the girl who has problems with her cereberellum. xD
Anyways, I was talking to her the whole time and hehe, i didn't ask for her name.
All i know is 5P.
She's 5p, p stands for parking area.
Though she's a stranger, i'll rmb her. :D

TIRED ):

Sweet dreams :)

*py* duh~ who else? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment