Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Poem =,=

I am Lee Phui Yee
I am very lazy
I am someone who likes money
I am a person with kind personality
I am a loyal daughter who loves her mummy and daddy
I am appreciative of my twins though they are tiny
Though I would love it if I was a cup C
I like to eat babi
Wantan mee, Chicken rice and KFC
I am very scary,
All the guys are scared of me
Because I act manly
I am very naughty
Because I don't wear panty
I love my teddy
Cause he's such a cutie
I love food that is tasty
But I like it even more with chilli
I love EALD
But hate Chemistry & Biology
Ppl say I'm pretty
But I think they're ugly
My mucus is watery
And all my tissues are like the sea
Wet, infinite and salty
And that is who I am
The awesome great Lee Phui Yee


This poem is written
By THE NOT AWESOME AT ALL MR. MAH MUN CHUN :D


*py*

No comments:

Post a Comment